A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
We also welcome your four-legged family members and have a range of dog-friendly rooms available on request. In order for you and your pooch to enjoy your stay click here to view a few little house rules so you don’t end up in the dog house!
To ensure your VIPooches have a pawfect stay with us here at the Park Royal, please read the below before your visit:
- We welcome well-mannered dogs to the Park Royal. As with our human guests, if your dog damages anything in the hotel we may have to charge for the repair or replacement.
- We have allocated a specific number of bedrooms that are dog friendly. If you have a favourite bedroom please check at the time of booking whether it is suitable for dogs.
- Dogs are charged at £20 per stay, per dog (with the exception of guide dogs).
- Three’s a crowd; a maximum of two dogs will be allowed in your bedroom.
- Your canine companions must be kept on the lead at all times in the hotel and well controlled in our grounds.
- For the comfort of other guests, we would ask you to refrain from bringing your dogs into the Topiary restaurant and Lounge Bar with the exception of guide dogs. We do have an outside patio area where we allow dogs and are happy to service food and drinks.
- We ask that you provide your own bed for your dog so that they don’t need to share yours or any of the other furniture in your bedroom or within the hotel.
- Toilet etiquette is a must – ensure that you clean up after your dog at all times.
- Where possible your dog should not be left in the bedroom alone. If your dog is well-behaved and left alone please ensure you display the Dog In Room card on your door so our housekeeping team are aware. If your dog is unaccompanied and disturbing other residents we will contact you to ask you to return back to your room.
- We welcome dogs at The Park Royal, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
We can't wait to welcome you and your furry friend to The Park Royal Hotel!